How do I know if I’m eligible to join the LACTIN-V Study?
The LACTIN-V Study is looking for women who are:
- Between 18 and 45 years old.
- Currently have an untreated bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Comfortable using a vaginally administered powdered medication.
- Willing to have medical check-ups and vaginal exams.
- Will be living in the Bay Area for the next 6 months.
If you think you might be eligible, take our screening questionnaire to find out.
Are you interested or have questions?
Contact us at 1-844-LACTINV (1-844-522-8468) or
email us at LACTIN-V@ucsf.edu.
We look forward to hearing from you!